Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Female Priest Marie Evans Bouclin called to pastor Christ the Servant Catholic Community




Female priest reflects on first year of service
Evans Bouclin was ordained on May 27, 2007, in Toronto
Posted By BY CLAIRE PILON, FOR THE SUDBURY STAR
http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1068853

"When I asked to be ordained, I was expecting to serve small faith communities like the ones that call me as their priest here in Sudbury," said Marie Evans Bouclin.
Instead, she was given a church to minister. "I was asked to pastor the community of Christ the Servant in Cobourg and I was not expecting that kind of public ministry," Evans Bouclin said.
"I plan to continue my ministry in Cobourg, working with the full-time pastor to build and develop the community, and I will also be journeying with women and men who are preparing for priestly ministry."

No comments: