Translate

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Roman Catholic Womenpriests Answering God's Call to Renew Church/"Here I am God"/Holding God's People in our Hearts


Florida ordination/Feb.5th, 2010



Watch this video of the historic Florida ordinations at which the community burst into spontaneous humming, then singing of "Here I am God". It will move your soul.

Roman Catholic Womenpriests, are responding to God's call with "here I am, God, I have heard you calling in the night, I will go God if you lead me... I will hold your people in my heart."

The good news for the Roman Catholic Church is that during this time of institutional global sex abuse crisis, the renewal of the church is taking place in grassroots communities. Roman Catholic Womenpriests, united with the people we serve, are leading the way to a more inclusive and just church in a community of equals.

Bridget Mary Meehan



Roman Catholic Womenpriests Vesting New Deacon with Stole Watch ...
Roman Catholic Womenpriests: Vesting New Deacon with Stole - Watch Video, watch this video on Kendin Coş video search engine.
en.kendincos.net/video-dtdttplp-roman-catholic-womenpriests...

No comments: