Translate

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiness is....by Sister Anne

Holiness is a state of my mind, heart and soul

where throughout life

I become so empty of myself

that I become subsumed by the Divine Love;

on fire,

completely energized

in constant union

with the One Who formed me from the cosmic dust.


Holiness -

The union of a soul with God such that the soul

is immersed totally in God’s presence

is filled to overflowing with joy, love, compassion for others

is as a drop in the fathomless Being

is able to center easily on God during daily duties and activities

is able to ponder at ever deepening levels the Divine will and wishes

is able to be empty of selfish desires and distractions

is able to see through God’s eyes

is able to touch with God’s hands

is able to hug with the immensity of God’s grace


Holiness is to be utterly consumed by God


Holiness is when my Beloved God and I are one;

It is when I am always giving God to others


Holiness is when I am in endless contemplation and union with the Love of my life,

Deeply imbedded in the Divine Presence


Holiness is to be transparent,

such that those seeing me

speaking with me

sitting with me

being with me can experience the presence of God

the ineffable Beauty

the infinite Energy of life

the immeasurable Goodness

the irrepressible Love

the sheer majesty of God


Holiness is when I melt into the arms of my Creator

No comments: