Translate

Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13th Vigil for Women's Ordination in Boston/ A Sign of Hope as Young People Lead the Way

May 15th Vigil for Women's Ordination in Boston.
Greetings!
"My name is Emily Jendzejec and I am first year Master of Divinity student at Harvard Divinity School. I am also on the Call To Action young adult leadership team (CTA 20/30). I wanted to cordially invite you to an exciting upcoming event for the movement for Catholic women's ordination in Boston.
On Sunday, May 15th, 2011, from 10:30am -- 12pm, we will be gathering at the Boston Cathedral of the Holy Cross to hold a peaceful prayer vigil for women's ordination. May 15th is the World Day of Prayer for Vocations in the Catholic Church, and we will be standing in solidarity praying for vocations for all women and men, particularly for women's vocations to the priesthood. We would love for as many of you as are able to join us that day! There will be singing, prayer, the Holy Spirit, and maybe even some bagels! "
The address is:
Boston Cathedral of the Holy Cross, 1040 Washington StreetSouth End, Boston, MA 02118

Bridget Mary's Reflection:
My prayers will be with you, and hope that you inspire many young people to come forward to support an inclusive priestly ministry, specifically young women who are called to a renewed priestly ministry. Women now have found a way with the Roman Catholic Women Priests Movement!
I look forward to seeing the photos! I am happy to publish on my blog!
Bridget Mary Meehan, RCWP
www.associationofromancatholicwomenpriests.org
sofiabmm@aol.com

No comments: