World Day of Prayer for Women's Ordination
is a concerted global action held
annually on March 25th, the feast of the Annunciation, to draw attention to calls of women as priests, deacons, and bishops into an inclusive and accountable Catholic Church. In solidarity with women's ordination advocates around the world, WOC members host prayer services and vigils to honor this special day.
Celebrate Women of Courage and Vision!
- Plan a
vigil for March 25th or check the WOC Calendar for events already
happening in your local area this weekend and next!
- Use our free Activist Tool Kit and bear witness.
- Host a Pink Smoke Over the Vatican screening! Buy the film for friends, clergy, or a young Catholic in your life.
- Download the Celebrating Women of Courage and Vision liturgy to use throughout the year.
- Blog for WOC! Write for WOC's blog, The Table, on issues of gender and Church justice. Submit your entry
- Join/Renew. WOC depends 100% on membership donations. Help us make the 18th World Day of Prayer the most successful yet!
- Thank you for your ongoing support! For more information and resources on planning your World Day of Prayer Event email our Membership Coordinator, Kate Conmy at Kconmy@womensordination.org