Last evening we visited the Nunnery after liturgy at the Catholic Chapel. The Iona Nunnery was an Augustinian convent located on the island of Iona in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
It was established sometime after the foundation of the nearby Benedictine monastery in 1203. Bethóc, daughter of Somerled, was first prioress. The ruins of the nunnery stand in a peaceful garden adjacent to Iona's main (and only) village, Baile Mor. They form the most complete remains of a medieval nunnery extant in Scotland.
These are the last pictures (for now) from Iona.