Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2019

A Rosary for Today by Mary Theresa Streck ARCWP

I have always loved the Rosary - the idea of prayers prayed for intentions. So, I decided to take the basic concept and create prayers that are meaningful for me today.
Mary Theresa Streck ARCWP

Statement of Faith

I believe in You, Holy One,
Who is love poured out in creation.
I follow the Way of Jesus who reminds me of Your love.
I believe in Your Spirit within me and that I am Your Presence evolving here and now as I live justly, love tenderly and walk with integrity. 
Amen.

Prayer of Jesus at the beginning of each decade of the Rosary

O Holy One, who is within, around and among us
We celebrate your many names.
Your Wisdom come.
Your will be done, unfolding from the depths within us,
Each day you give us all we need;
You remind us of our limits, and we let go.
You support us in our power, and we act with courage.
For you are the dwelling place within us, 
the empowerment around us,
and the celebration among us, now and forever.  Amen.  (Miriam Therese Winter)

Prayer for each bead of the Rosary:

Holy One,
Beloved of my heart.
Blessed are You and
Blessed are we, 
the fruits of your womb.
Source of all that is,
You are ever with us.
Now and forever.
Amen.


Prayer of Gratitude at the end of each decade:

Glory to you, Holy One, 
Beloved of my heart. Amen.

No comments: