Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Bridget Mary Meehan ARCWP Dancing to Prayer for Peace by David Haas


https://youtu.be/gUwwTJg1w54



On May 4th, after my pre-op appointment before surgery, I danced this Prayer for Peace to David Haas's beautiful song.

Mary Theresa Streck filmed it at a lake near Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida. 


Later, my two angels, Mary Theresa and Joan and I drove back to Sarasota. 

Then my ARCWP Community gathered on Zoom for the Anointing of the Sick Ritual. Mary Theresa, Kathryn, Joan and Seth anointed me with blessed oil for healing and the community concluded the service by dancing with me on Zoom. 


On Sunday May 3rd, the RCWP International bishops prayed with me for healing and strength in preparation for my upcoming surgery on May 6th. 

My  local faith community, Mary Mother of Jesus Inclusive Catholic Community anointed me for healing at our Saturday Zoom Liturgy on May 2nd. 

Some refer to my 3 anointings as a triple crown of grace!

My heart is full of appreciation for the outpouring of loving kindness from so many people- my family, friends, communities, neighbors. It is overwhelming and deeply humbling. 

 So now , I will probably float into surgery tomorrow, May 6th at 7:15 am!

I invite you to join me in this  prayer dance for healing, love, healing and peace.

Bridget Mary Meehan ARCWP
sofiabmm.bmm@gmail.com

A Prayer shared with me:
May you be wrapped in God's love
Found deep in Her everlasting wings
Carried and kept, safe and cherished.
May the healing power of Christ
Breathe across your being now.


No comments: