Translate

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Ash Wednesday " a strong embrace with divine energy" "telling the whole world that Your Presence is Real" by Olga Lucia Benjumea Alvarez ARCWP


 https://evangelizadorasdelosapostoles.blogspot.com/


WEDNESDAY OF ASH.
Every year when Ash Wednesday is celebrated, people's faces, show us an expression that is not joyful, but sad and suffering.

It is time to give messages to the daughters and sons of God that fill them with joy and hope. No more: "you are dust and to dust you will become dust". Logical that my remains and ashes,will turn to dust, but my spirit will NOT.

                                             God does not destroy himself, nor destroy us.

We would be  more cheerful, if the minister with a smile on his lips, would tell us:

                                              "You have been created/or in the image and likeness of God" ?

It is not the time to see if the ashes put on our foreheads are big, thick, thin,or small and very pretty. It is not a matter of washing my forehead and visiting several parishes, to see in which of them make it prettier for me.

On Ash Wednesday, it is the day of inclusion, we are all equal in the eyes of God.


I present myself to You, Heavenly Father with my best suit, my best dress and a broad smile, to remember that our embrace with the Divinity, is not an embrace of ashes, but a strong embrace with the divine energy that invades our body, makes us dream and enjoy our encounters will be a strong embrace, telling the whole world that your Presence is real. I am in You and You are in me....

It is the image of God that goes with me in the Metro,  the bus, the cab, the bicycle,  the skateboard.  The Image of God is that lady with the candy, the one with the fruit tray on her head, the man in the store, the children going to School, the one in the wheelchair. An Ash Wednesday teaches us that there should be no racism, no discrimination, no scorn, no offenses, because then we turn the Image of God into ashes.

The sons and daughters of God do not die. Long live LIFE and PEACE.

All in one voice full of HAPPY, let us say: I look like you, you look like me, we are family!!!

Amen

Happy February 14/24, Ash Wednesday.



No comments: