Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Transforming My Anger by John Chuchman

I find that the best way

to transform my outrage


at what the hierarchs are doing


to our beloved Church


into fierce, compassionate


Wisdom Energy


is to work with the Force


that is Herself


both Loving and Fierce,


Tender and Ferocious,


The Holy Spirit.


I believe that the sacred roots


of my outrage


are part of


Her Protective and Passionate Love


for all beings and creation.


I believe that Her fierce Love


is pure and tied to


Ultimate Wisdom,


but that it is muddied by


my own deficiencies,


including imperfect knowledge and impatience.


I believe that the Golden Flame of the Holy Spirit


has ignited my outrage


inspired by


Her Wild Love of All beings


and for Justice.


I try to take Her pure golden passion-energy


into my center,


suffusing my mind, heart, and body


with Her brilliant power


by praying


Holy Spirit, keep me always in the balance


between fierceness and tenderness and


judgment and compassion,


filling me always through Your Grace


with Your purified passionate


Energy of Wisdom


and Love.

No comments: