Translate

Monday, December 18, 2017

Advent Preparing for New Life by Kathy Worotny Heart of Compassion Faith Community Windsor, ON (17 Dec 17)

Kathy Worotny in the middle between Michele Birch-Cpnery ARCWP on right  and Suzanne De Froy ARCWP Applicant on left

I wonder
I dig
I tear down
I rebuild
This is the advent of my life.
This is my preparation for new life.
I discover
I venture
I retreat
I wait
This is my journey to wholeness...
This is my path to new life.
I experience deep pain 
I am filled with fear.
I sense an aloneness in this journey.
Yet, I wait in expectant hopefulness that one day
I will reach a heightened awareness 
that I am experiencing new life.
This is my Advent.
This is my waiting time.
This is allowing me to find myself
I experience moment of hope.
I reach out and find strength through others.
I draw in and find renewal in my Lord.
I know that I'n not alone in my life journey.
This is the Advent of my life.
This is my preparation for new life.
This is my journey toward new life.

No comments: