Translate

Friday, October 13, 2017

"Table of Plenty" with John Michael Talbot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylIITcR_PBo&feature=youtu.be


Table of Plenty
Words and music by John Michael Talbot
 Come to the feast of heaven and earth!
 Come to the table of plenty!
 God will provide for all that we need
 Here at the table of plenty

O come and sit at my table
Where saints and sinners are friends
I wait to welcome the lost and lonely
To share the cup of my love

O come and eat without money
Come to drink without price
My feast of gladness will feed your spirit
With faith and fullness of life

My bread will ever sustain you
Through days of sorrow and woe
My wine will flow like a sea of gladness
To flood the depths of your soul

Your fields will flower in fullness
Your homes will flourish in peace
For I, the giver of home and harvest
Will send my rain on the soil





No comments: