Translate

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Roman Catholic Womenpriests: Dena O'Callaghan presides at Liturgy of the Eucharist and Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick


"I celebrated my first Mass yesterday in Gainesville with my 2 sisters and their husbands, my cousin and his wife, my nephew and John.
My brother-in-law couldn't come to my ordination because of his Parkinson's disease."
Dena O'Callaghan ordained a priest on Feb. 6, 2010 in Sarasota, Florida





Dena, John and community lay hands
and pray for healing of Joe

Newly Ordained Priest: Dena O'Callaghan anoints Joe
accompanied by priest husband, John

1 comment:

jerry said...

Online data entry is an excellent career to consider if you want to work at home.

kindly let me know sites that hire indian undergraduates as tutors

this is very interesting site for online data entry jobs. i'm so impres




study abroad