Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Grateful for Real Life Angels in My Life - Bridget Mary Meehan ARCWP

 


In March 2020, I was diagnosed with cancer. The months that followed were filled with medical appointments, surgery, chemo and 2 hospitalizations. 

On this healing journey, I have been accompanied by real life angels who cared for me lovingly providing delicious cooked meals and rides to hospitals and treatment, praying for me, calling, texting, sending cards, flowers etc. 

They have been the face of God in my life for whom I am deeply grateful. 

So, to each one of you, I say thank you, I love you, and pray that you may be blessed with abundance beyond measure.  

In you, I have seen the the warm, beautiful spark of the Divine that permeates the cosmos and unites us with one another in the fullness of love. Because of your presence - always there for me- I have never felt alone.

Each of you is the best Christmas gift I could ever receive!  Your love have made everyday a Christmas for me!  Thank you.

 I will hold you in my heart in loving prayer forever.

Bridget Mary

No comments: