Translate

Friday, December 31, 2021

Holy Mother , Hear My Prayer- by Eric Clapton and Sung by Pavarotti

https://youtu.be/x9uYu4R2nk8
 
A prayer for healing and peace for our world
Holy Mother, where are you?
Tonight, I feel broken in two
I've seen the stars fall from the sky
Holy Mother, can't keep from crying
Oh, I need your help this time
Get me through this lonely night
Tell me, please, which way to turn
To find myself again
Holy Mother, hear my prayer
Somehow I know you're still there
Send me, please, some peace of mind
Take away this pain
I can't wait (I can't wait)
I can't wait (I can't wait)
I can't wait any longer (can't wait any longer)
I can't wait
I can't wait (I can't wait)
I can't wait for you
Holy Mother, hear my cry
I've cursed your name a thousand times
I've felt the anger running through my soul
All I need is a hand to hold
Oh, I feel the end has come
No longer my legs will run
You know I would rather be
In your arms tonight
When my hands no longer play
My voice is still, I fade away
Holy Mother, then I'll be
Lying in, safe within your arms
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Stephen Bishop / Eric Clapton

 


No comments: