Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Messages of Mother Mary in Apparitions in the 20th Century



What I do in you is always up to you.

Our Lady, Medjugorge, 1983


I am the Mother of the poor. I came here to heal the pain of the world.

Our Lady, Banneux, Belgium, 1933


Help one another, and I will help you.

Our Lady, Medjugorge, 1983


Pray, pray, pray with all your strength. In prayer is the solution for every situation.

Our Lady, Fatima, 1917


I, your Holy Mother, have come back to ask for peace. The world is in a terrible state. Pray for peace. Act for peace. Feed the poor. It is for this reason that I speak in many places over the entire world. 

Our Lady, Terra Bianca, Mexico 1987


You have the choice every day to open your hearts or not. Please put into action all my words, the words of your mother! Heal my wounded heart by your love for one another!

Our Lady, San Damiano 1967


These are the times of the great return. Yes, after the time of the great suffering, there will be the time of the great rebirth, and all will blossom again. Humanity will again be a new garden of life and of beauty.

Our Lady, Medjugorge, 1986


If you abandon yourselves to me, you will not even feel the passage from this life to the next life. You will begin to live the life of heaven on earth.

Our Lady, Medjugorge, 1986

No comments: