Translate

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I Give Thanks for You and for All My Blessings



 I sing Alleluia with Jan Phillips and the Gospel choir in the youtube video attached here in thanksgiving today for my many blessings, family, friends, health, home, the international Roman Catholic Women Priests Movement and for all of you. 

Namaste, I honor the Divine Presence in you and say thank you. 
May your day be filled with thanks-giving and joy!

Thanks for following me on blogger, FB and twitter. 

I share the following wise words from C.S. Lewis that may come in handy during a Thanksgiving meal or anytime for that matter:
..."remember that the dullard and most uninteresting person you talk to may one day be a creature which, if you saw it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship."  C.S. Lewis Weight of Glory, 14-15.

Alleluia!

No comments: