Translate

Friday, April 13, 2018

I greet the Beloved One in you, Namaste!


Namaste! Acknowledge the Fullness of Divinity Within Self, and Others , and the Ongoing Process of Transformation
In Prayer Seeds, Joyce Rupp writes:
"Namaste welcomes the other as the Beloved, and accepts each one's less than perfect self with compassionate non-judgment.
I greet the Compassionate One in you .
I greet the kindness in you.
I greet the spirit of the ancestors in you
I greet the strength to endure in you.
I greet the gift of laughter in you.
I greet the dancing muse of creativity in you.
I greet the listening heart in you.
I greet the radiant light in you.
I greet the deep peace in you.
I greet the gift of hope in you.
I greet the Holy One's strength in you.
I greet the divine beauty in you.
I greet the playful child in you.
I greet the strength to surrender in you
I greet the Beloved One in you. "

No comments: