Translate

Monday, December 21, 2009

Roman Catholic Womenpriests: Letter of Thanks to Mary, Mother of Jesus Inclusive Catholic Community for Prayer for Healing Mass

Dear Bridget Mary:
..." Jean and I would love to be able to join you on Christmas. We will at least in spirit. I want to give you a special thanks for all that you and your community did for me this year. The special healing mass you offered Jean and I during our first visit to Sarasota and the healing prayer offered by you and fellow community members. They had a tremendous impact on my life and health. Mission accomplished, Dr. Dattoli told me during our consultation in late October. He reported that the body scans taken earlier that day showed no signs of cancer. Based on my initial diagnosis of advance, aggressive, and lethal prostate cancer, I never thought I would be hearing news this great. I am currently in Jerusalem Israel finishing up an UNT extension course with students at Neve Yerushalayim. I am staying near the Old City and participated in the Via Dolorosa procession last Friday afternoon that ended up in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. What a powerful, solemn yet joyous, and spiritual experience it was. May your life be blessed for all the wonderful blessings you provide others. I will be forever grateful. Tell your Dad, Jack, that he has inspired my oldest son to renew his interest in music. Jean and I wish you both a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We hope we get a chance to visit again."...

Best,
Rudy and Jean


Rudy Ray Seward

Professor of Sociology & Director of Graduate Studies
Department of Sociology
University of North Texas
1155 Union Circle #311157
Denton, Texas 76203-5017
Phone: 940.565.2295

No comments: