Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Could You Donate Frequent Flyer Miles to Support Travel for Growth Women Priests' Movement/ARCWP?

The Association of Roman Catholic Women Priests is ordaining six women on Oct. 20th next week in Atlanta at 1PM in the First Metropolitan Community Church.  We have several more candidates in preparation for ordination. In 2013 we are planning approximately 8 ordinations!
As bishop, I need to be at all ordinations and that will involve extensive travel. I have a United Frequent Flyer account and they allow donations of 15, 000 per calendar year. If you or anyone you know is willing to donate frequent flyer miles to my account, I'd be grateful.

Contact me for more information at sofiabmm@aol.com

Many thanks for your prayers and ongoing support of our growing women priests' movement!

Bridget Mary Meehan, arcwp, www.arcwp.org
703-505-0004




No comments: