Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Inclusive Catholic Ministries- Palm Coast, Florida, Miriam Picconi ARCWP, Wanda Russell ARCWP

DECEMBER



INTERFAITH WORSHIP AND COMMUNION AT CASTLE OTTTIS  This month - two sundays!

Sunday, December 23 at 10:00 AM there will be an INCLUSIVE Interfaith Christmas Worship and Communion Service
at Castle Otttis located at 103 3rd Street, St. Augustine, 32084.  Due to limited parking area, please carpool.
Sorry, there are no handicap facilities.  Please dress according to weather.  No air conditioning or heating.
For additional information call Miriam Picconi, 386-569-7311 or e-mail at miriampicconi@gmail.com.
For information about the castle and directions, go to www.castleotttis.com

On December 30 at 10:00 AM we will have our usual end of the month Interfaith Service celebrating the end of one year and the beginning of another. 


JANUARY

PRAYER AND COMMUNION 
JANUARY 2 and 16, Wednesday evenings, 7:15 PM at 2 Westmill Ln., Palm Coast, FL 32164

MASS AT TITISVILLE 
Saturdays, January 5 and 19 at 4:00 PM at the Church located at the Great Outdoors RV and Golf Resort.
125 Plantation Dr., Titusville, FL 32780.  All are welcome to the Table!  
If you or someone you know are traveling in the area, join the St. Christopher Community 
for Mass any Saturday.   Just tell the person at the gate that you are going to the church.

INTERFAITH WORSHIP AND COMMUNION AT CASTLE OTTTIS

Sunday, January 27 at 10:00 AM.  Please see notes above.


MASS (Usually the 2nd Saturday of the month.)
Saturday, January 12 at 4:00 PM at 2 Westmill Ln., Palm Coast, FL 32164
Hospitality follows.  Bring your favorite appetizer or dessert if you like.

Dear Faith Community and Family,

I cannot believe we are so close to celebrating the birth of our dear Jesus.  But the celebration is just two weeks away.
If you are like me you may not have been consistant in your preparation for our celebration; however, our Jesus is so patient with us.  We can still slow ourselves down to be able to appreciate the celebration of the birth of Jesus.  So many things have happened to distract me and I will once again try to slow down and let Jesus speak to my heart.

I was reflecting on Mary and her "Yes." to the Spirit.  Can you imaginge being about 13 or 14 and being told that you will be impregnated with the Spirit and your baby would be someone super special?  The messiah!  I do recall talking with God and letting him know I didn't know what I was going to be "when I grew up."  I was truly in a quandery but I honestly wanted to do what God wanted me to do.  It was not until my senior year of high school that I knew I would enter the convent with the Sisters of Loretto in Kentucky.  I would have felt more settled with my life choice if I had been able to be a priest. But that was not allowed.
Little did I know that one day that desire would be fulfilled.  God's call would be answered in spite of canon law.  The grass roots Catholics said to be ordained and I answered.  One day the Vatican will catch up with the grass roots people of God.

We pray you will have a wonderful Christmas for you and your family.  If you are not able to join us at one of our services, please keep us in your prayers as we pray for you.

Love and peace,
Wanda

No comments: