Translate

Friday, August 16, 2019

Joan and Roger Corbeil- 50th Wedding Anniversary-Renewal of Commitment and Photos from Celebration in Sarasota, Florida, Aug. 16, 2019




Roger and Joan celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary
Renewal of Commitment Service
August 16, 2019

Bridget: Today we celebrate Joan and Roger’s 50th wedding anniversary.

We rejoice as they renew their vows today. May they continue to share your love and illuminate our community with kindness and goodness. We express our gratitude to you, Lover of all Lovers, who call us to undreamed of closeness with you and all God's people as we live in love each day. 






Renewal of Vows:
Joan: Roger, I renew my commitment to you because I love you. I promise to be faithful to you in happy and sad times, in sickness and in health. I will cherish and love you as my beloved forever.

Roger: Joann, I renew my commitment to you because I love you.
I promise to be faithful to you in happy and sad times, in sickness and in health. I will cherish and love you as my beloved forever.





Missy, daughter of Joan and Roger, Bridget Mary





Closing Blessing

All: May the Holy One bless and keep you.

May you know peace, health, happiness and joy in abundance.

May you wake up in the morning welcoming our God of surprises.

May you find rest at night with gratitude for our God who blesses you each day.

May you be filled with joy for the gift of one another.

Blessed be God, Creator and Lover of all. Amen.





No comments: