Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Fr. Anne Tropeano ARCWP- Honoring the Past and Embracing the Future




Blessed by a Bishop
On Ash Wednesday I worshipped at the Episcopal Cathedral. Since I am not welcome in my own tradition, I took the opportunity to revisit the place of my ordination. I hadn’t been back since that day in October, and I was wondering...


+ Ministry & Offerings +
Lenten Morning of Reflection:
Rootedness in God
Saturday, March 26th 
8:30 am to 10:00 am MT
via Zoom 
$20 
(No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Everyone is entitled to spiritual care.)

In this morning of reflection we will explore cultivating rootedness in God. We will have the time to pray and share what's on our hearts and minds. Bring yourself exactly as you are. 

Space is limited. Reserve your spot at vaticanreject@gmail.com.




No comments: