Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2019

“God Loves Things by Becoming Them” (A new creation myth based on Richard Rohr’s “Universal Christ”) Denise Hackert-Stoner ARCWP


In the void, I am the not-void.
In the nothing I am the not-nothing.

I AM.                                                                                             
I AM.

I continue to become.
I fill myself with my own light, my own love,
Until both spill out into the nothing,
Into the void.
And my light fills the nothing







Until the nothing becomes my light.   
           
And my love fills the void
Until the void becomes my love.

My ever-growing light and love become the stars, the galaxies.










The stars grow old, exploding into all of my elements,
The elements born of my light,
The elements that carry my love
In every molecule,
The elements that play together to make
Water, air, fish, sea grass, bumble bees, cattle, herons,







Orchids, sparrows, humans, eagles, daisies.
The elements that are my not-nothing,
My not-void, my light, my love.
The elements that are you, 
In the moment
That is now.





No comments: