Translate

Saturday, July 4, 2020

MMOJ Songs for Liturgy 07-04-20

America The Beautiful: 



O Beautiful for spacious skies
For amber waves of grain
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain.

America America
God shed his grace on thee.
And crown thy good with unity
From sea to shining sea.

O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years,
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears.
America America
God mend thy every flaw, 
 confirm thy soul in self control 
 thy liberty in law.


Welcoming Song:  Welcome Welcome Emigrante.      



Refrain:   Oh Welcome Welcome emigrante to my country welcome home,                                                                                        
welcome welcome emigrante to the country that I love.
Verse:  I am proud, I am proud, I am proud of my forefathers,  and I say they built this country, and they came from far away to a land they didn’t know,  the same way you do my friend.
Refrain:  Welcome welcome………………..
Verse:   I am proud, I am proud, I am proud of my forefathers and I sing about their courage                                                                                                                                                
For they spoke a foreign language and they labored with their hands, the same way you do my friends. 
Refrain:  Welcome welcome…………………
Verse:  I am proud, I am proud, I am proud of my forefathers and I sing about their patience, for the work they did was lowly  and they dirtied up their clothes,                                                                           
they spoke a foreign language and they labored with their hands            and they came from far away to a land they didn’t know, the same way you do my friend.               
Refrain:   So Welcome Welcome emigrante to my country welcome home, welcome welcome emigrante to THE COUNTRY THAT I LOVE!

GOSPEL ACCLAMATION: (ALLELUIA)  Jan Phillips 



Repeat Gospel Acclamation :  


        
Holy Holy Holy by Karen Drucker


\
SANCTUARY:  LINDA LEE   



God prepare me to be a sanctuary,
Pure and holy, tried and true
With thanksgiving,
I’ll be a living sanctuary for you.

God prepare me to be a sanctuary,
Acting boldly in your name.
Seeking justice where there’s hurting
Offering hope where, there is pain.
                                                      
God prepare me to be a sanctuary. 
Pure and holy, tried and true. 
 With thanksgiving, 
 I’ll be a living sanctuary for you.


CLOSING SONG:  GOD BLESS AMERICA   
God Bless America, Land that I love,
Stand beside her, And guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.

From the mountains to the prairies
To the ocean white with foam,
God Bless America
My home sweet home, God Bless America,  My home sweet home. 

No comments: