Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2018

"I'll Light a Candle" by Karen Druker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqM1_u_aUR8

1. 
I'll light a candle in your memory, though I don't
know who you 
are 
When 
I think about your family I will wish upon a
star 
I 
pray that they'll find peace someday - I pray
they'll make it 
through 
I'll 
light a candle in your memory to honor
you... 

2. 
I'll light a candle for America - May we feel peace 
inside 
We'll 
hold each other closer and wipe the tears we've 
cried 
I 
pray we'll bond together - I pray that we'll pull 
through 
I'll 
light a candle for America for me and for
you... 

Bridge: 
We will light the world with our
love 
We 
will light the world with our
love... 

3. 
I'll light a candle for humanity - for the good
that's yet to 
come 
As 
we overlook our differences and join now as
one 
I 
pray we'll come out stronger-- In this world I'm
dreaming 
of 
I'll 
light a candle for humanity to be a world living in 
love... 
I'll 
light a candle.....
 

No comments: